Data Analysis and Management Systems
Experience of work with various DBMS, integration and data replication systems, practical knowledge in data repository theory, organization of reference data (RD) systems allow Open Technologies to construct reliable data management systems. Successful construction of these systems is preceded by the business process analysis and thorough detection of all customer's requirements.
Organized repositories containing consistent data act as information sources for Business Intelligence class systems which focus on solution of the following business users' tasks:
- dynamic provisioning of information and multi-level analysis of aggregated historic and current data, analysis of trends, modeling and forecasting of results of various actions;
- providing the managers with summary analytical reports about the organization activities; providing the business users with data analysis tools, spontaneous query formation tools, tools to create reports based on analytical information;
- possibility to make comparative analysis, historic data analysis;
- possibility to forecast, make "what-if" analysis, financial modeling;
- publication of interactive information panels, graphs, reports;
- display of analytical information at portable devices.
Open Technologies has all necessary knowledge and skills for professional development of management systems and data analysis according to customer's requirements.
The list of our services includes:
- development of Business Intelligence class systems based on IBM, Microsoft, Oracle technologies;
- design and creation of databases;
- design and development of data management systems (ETL tools, data quality control tools, data marts);
- development of reliable integration and data replication systems in heterogeneous environments.
Introduction of these solutions in your organization will bring both evident and not evident advantages.
- Increased efficiency at the operation level: detection of errors, control of financial flow state and business processes
- Optimization of department work: detection of the best employees, channels, subdivisions; detection of efficient practices and their distribution in the whole company
- Optimization of the business: identification and elimination of loss making directions and increase of highly profitable direction sales share
- Cooperation with business partners efficiency assessment
- Modeling, forecast based on historical data
- Reduction of time wasted to introduce new business processes and motivation schemes
- Reduction of costs of manual preparation of reports by analysts
- Reduction of expenses of the IT department for development of new reports and processing of requests of the business, etc.
Not evident advantages:
- Possibility for the manager to individually receive operative information in full required to make decisions
- Management at strategy level due to possibility to control and plan macro-indices
- Reduction of the number of errors and increased trust to data due to absence of manual operations in creation of report
- Deriving maximum profit from historical data accumulated by transaction system